Monday, September 26, 2011

Design Journal Assignment 2

When I thought about what to do for my letterhead I thought more "signature-esk" and something more classical...as I got into it more I realized inDesign didn't have the materials to make it look how I wanted. Or maybe it was and I didn't have the knowledge of what to do? When I looked at letterheads online they were very creative and I couldn't think of my own way to make them creative. So I went with what I thought was  the best.


I made mine more of a girly feel, but not too girly. It does not have too much pink in it, its very suttle with for the text and some black so it doesn't give too much pink feel. I followed that whole look throughout each project. Except I dropped the black line in the business card and the envelope because I felt that it was too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment